We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Legumes are not among the favorite foods for children, but they are usually best eaten in the form of soups and creams. If you add boiled egg and a little pasta, you have dinner for the whole family.
The children's recipe that our collaborator Paula Durán Ros brings us, from the blog 'With the claws in the dough', is cheap, fast and simple, the best way to achieve a balanced and healthy menu for children.
- 1 large pot of cooked chickpeas (about 450-500 gr)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 garlic
- 1 liter of chicken broth
- 1 small handful of soup pasta
Tips: You can add a little chopped Serrano ham or chorizo as a decoration to present the dish.
1. In a pot, heat half the chicken broth with the chickpeas over medium heat.
2. In a mortar, crush the garlic together with the yolks of the hard-boiled eggs. We add a bit of broth and we are thus cleaning the wall of the mortar.
3. We pour into the pot. We add broth to the mortar again and continue cleaning the wall of the mortar until it is completely clean.
4. Add the rest of the chicken broth to the pot along with the chopped egg and the handful of soup pasta.
5. Cook over medium heat for 20-25 minutes.
Recipe and photography of Paula Duran Ros
Blog With the claws in the dough
Easy and healthy recipes for children and adults.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Chickpea soup and boiled egg for children, in the category of Soups and broths on site.