We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The recycling crafts Not only are they an inexpensive way to decorate for Christmas, it is also an occasion for children to have fun and develop their skills and imagination.
In this step by step of GuiaInfantil We will teach you how to make a figure of Saint Joseph with a bottle of liquid yogurt, so that you can complete your personalized Christmas Nativity scene.
- 1 bottle of liquid yogurt
- 1 polystyrene ball
- Scissors and glue
- Pencil, marker and brush
- Blue, red and flesh paint
- Black felt
- Yellow wool
- 1 toothpick
1. Clean a jar of liquid yogurt and pat dry. Mix blue and red paint and paint the pot.
2. Paint the Styrofoam ball flesh pink, glue it on and stick it on top of the jar, over the opening. Tie a piece of yellow wool to make the belt
3. Cut out a semicircle (for the head) and a small triangle (for the beard) on black felt.
4. Use pins to attach the felt to the Styrofoam ball.
5. Draw the eyes of Saint Joseph, and that's it!
This craft has been made byLaura Platas, of Juice Animations.