We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Lasagna is a very traditional dish, but it admits more variations with different ingredients. This recipe for tuna and vegetable lasagna is very economical and nutritious, ideal for the food of children and pregnant women on any occasion.
Tuna is an inexpensive fish that contains vitamins A and D, phosphorus, potassium, iron, and many other minerals that promote growth in children. Thanks to the vegetables, the milk from the béchamel sauce and the pasta, a complete dish is achieved.
- 16 plates of lasagna
- 3 cans of tuna in oil
- 250 gr. mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 500 gr. fried tomato
- 2 tablespoons oil and 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 1 l. milk
- Salt and white pepper
1. Wash and peel the vegetables. Chop the mushrooms and zucchini, and chop the onion very finely.
2. Put oil in a pan, add the onion and wait until it becomes transparent. Add the zucchini and mushrooms, fry it all together for a few minutes, and add the fried tomato. Season to taste and set it aside.
3. Place lasagna noodles in boiling water or hot water, as directed on the package, for the designated time.
4. Make the bechamel in another pan. Add the butter or margarine and two tablespoons of oil, when it melts add the flour and mix it until it forms a paste.
5. Add a little milk and let it absorb. Add more milk little by little until it forms a creamy sauce. Add a pinch of salt.
6. Mix the tuna with the vegetables, draining the oil well, until it is homogeneous.
7. Assemble the lasagna: Place a layer of the lasagna plates, well drained, in the bottom of a large rectangular pan. Spread the vegetables with the tomato and the tuna, put another layer of plates of lash. Pour the béchamel on top, keep adding layers until they are gone, finishing with a layer of béchamel.
8. Bake the lasagna at 180ºC for approximately 30 minutes. You can put a little grated cheese on top to gratin.
Here are other food recipes for pregnant women and Easter recipes for children.
You can read more articles similar to Tuna and vegetable lasagna, inexpensive and nutritious recipe, in the category of Pasta on site.